This is likely to be the last issue for 2016 unless someone can step in to help the overworked President and produce a Christmas special – needn’t be a huge endeavour folks! Any way this one is full of good reading including:
- Report and photos from our Jindabyne trip – 11-13 Nov
- the cover photo is part of a report by Luke on a surprising find in Yerrabi Pond
- Lyall has sent in two very interesting photos.
- we document a recent first for a new member
- two Tips from Anglers for Anglers
and lots more – click on the link below.
From the team here at The Burley Line we hope the festive season is a safe and enjoyable one for you – starting with our December social gathering. Hope to see lots of reports of your summer fishing in the new year. Don’t forget that the first two CAA events are prior to the first meeting in 2017. Watch for email notifications.